- A disguise to hide a weakness or flaw.
- A personal fortress, shielding courage.
- Anticipating or fearing a breach.
- The realization of self.
- A balanced state of being.
- A habit or rut that blocks adventure.
- Sacrificing self to blend into the crowd.
- The path of least resistance; people pleaser.
- Trapped by the norm and tradition.
- Inflated with ones idea of one’s self; disillusioned.
- Playing a role; craving the spot light.
- An intense awareness of one’s relationship with others.
- A symbol of comfort, but bordering damaging.
- Taut, controlled, a snug fit.
- Excessive pressure to perform.
- The fear of the unconventional and unorganized.
- Compulsion for repetitive results.
- Careful precision, maintaining safety.
- Basic elements for survival; necessary for sustainment.
- An efficient and economical approach.
- Set apart; valued higher than wants.
- Aiming for no detection.
- Lacking uniqueness or originality.
- Low emphasis on appearance.
- High emphasis on appearance; making a statement.
- Pioneering; striking a new path; daring difference.
- A need to change and evolve.
- Undefined, vague, elastic identity.
- A forgiving form that promotes non-commitment.
- Freeing, allowing the most flexible mode of being.
- Marked by familiarity.
- Loved, yet misused; not accustomed to maintenance.
- A shabby appearance; seen better days.